Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday MM

Good Morning!

Dave Sanderson, a passenger on Flight 1549 that landed in the Hudson River last year was a guest speaker at our service Sunday. He was inspirational and conveyed a message that resonated with the families in our church. It was the 101st speech he has delivered since the event last year. He spoke of the mission to spread his message while continuing the demands of his job and family life.

This prompted my to reflect and I wrote on my bulletin "Job/Mission...what if you could do both?" Do my actions reflect the honor and privilege, that I am able to combine my life's work with my life's purpose? I am excited not only about the future, but the present of Brunson and our service to students.

I hope you all have a productive professional day. Continue to check the calendar for upcoming events. Friday is a BIG day with WatchDOGS, a zone Meeting and PBS EOQ celebration. I will post more details about these events on Thursday.

If you have a VCR to donate, Please get it to Chris today or Tuesday so he can have everyone on board for the NEW Brunson Live broadcast beginning in February.

No comments: