Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday MM

Good Morning!

I thank all of you for your presence and attention to the opportunities that Dr. Martin presented last evening. This will be a time of reflection and dialogue with peers and colleagues. I do not have all the answers but am always willing to listen and discuss multiple points of view. My only hope is that we collectively stay focused on the students we serve today. They are our number one priority.

Copies of the Narrative provided by Dr. Martin can be acquired from Mariela. We hope to have a letter for our parents by the end of today. I will e-mail the link to the PowerPoint and Architectural renderings that can be accessed on our Staff Shared Folder.

Andy and I will be available here to day as we will not Travel to Thunderbird. Andy is out on Wednesday for staff development.

The United Way Campaign ends this week. Olga and I thank you for your generosity. She will give an final report at our next faculty meeting on November 4th

Chess club is tonight in the Cafe'. YMCA will be in the media center and Girls on the Run will use the gym.

Sub today - Doreen Pollock for Joel Peddle

No comments: