Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thursday MM

Good Evening/Morning!

Since I will be at an Elem. Principals meeting Thursday morning, I am posting this wendesday evening. I will be back on Camous around lunchtime, then I have another meeting at 3:00 at Central office. So, if you need some time, please let me know and I will find you in the early afternoon.

I am ever so thankful for our dedicated SIT. We all worked diligently on the revisions to our SIP and made some significant progress. We had a fantastic conversation about math and the need to engage and motivate kids. I am excited about our future.

Speaking of the future, our PLC schedule is finished and can be located on the shared folder. It is in the 2009-2010 Schedules folder. We will begin this next week. Chris and Nicole will provide facillitator trainig this afternoon.

The International Reading association will be here tonight from 6:30-8:30

Psych services and the AG testing program will be using the building on Saturday. Please have your rooms ready for this event.

Mariela will have the most current sub list on Thursday.

Have a Great Day and I will see you all in the afternoon.

No comments: