In an effort to control budget expenditures for energy, all schools are to use the following guidelines for energy conservation:
1. All holiday switches are to be placed in the holiday position at the end of the school day, Tuesday, November 10, 2009. Place these switches back to the normal operating position after 6:00 P.M. on Wednesday, November 11, 2009. Energy Management will schedule buildings, which are electronically controlled.
2. One person should be designated to make certain that heating/air-conditioning systems in ALL MOBILE CLASSROOM FACILITIES ARE OPERATING AT NIGHT TIME SETBACK TEMPERATURES (60 DEGREES) at the end of the day on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 and follow normal start up procedures Thursday morning.
3. All non-essential electronic equipment should be shutdown.
4. Please close all blinds for insulation and security.
5. All lights in your building are to be turned off and all windows and doors are to be closed and secured.
“The utility meter never stops running but through teamwork we can slow it down”