Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday MM

Good Morning!

I have received Zero responses for input and participation on the car rider improvement team. I will wait until the end of the day and we will adjust accordingly as we will send out an update to all parents in the Tuesday Packet of September 1.

I must also have feedback if you will use "Education City" this year. The bill is due and it is LARGE. Chris believes we can use other on-line, open source applications that can replicate this program without the large cost. Please let me know before Friday at noon as I need to call the rep before the weekend.

Great work in the Cafe and Dismissal. I am so proud of our efforts to acclimate students to the Brunson way of life. I am also thankful for your attention at yesterday's Teacher revaluation meeting. We can create an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect that will allow this tool to assist us in our mission - WHAT DO WE WANT FOR OUR STUDENTS?

Fire drill will most likely be this morning before 10:30 Be prepared.

I am adding daily to the school calendar. Please get all dates to me ASAP so we can all be on the same page. Calendars that we distributed at yesterdays meeting are available in the office.

No sub for Lynn Bentley

No comments: