Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday MM

Good Morning!

There are two important items for out Take-Home Folders today. Please include the mid-term progress report, and the Choice Assignment letter for each student. The letters will be delivered to school today and Irene will get them to you ASAP.

I am happy to report that my day yesterday with Elizabeth at the Doctor was good and she has a clean bill of health. Today and Friday I am attending Staff Development on the new NC Teacher Evaluation Tool. I will be able to reply to e-mail at breaks, so please feel free to contact me if you are in need.

Challenge 24 continues today as well as our Prospective HAG families will be touring the building from 9-10 am.

Subs Today:
Gloria Crawford For Deb Fidali
Priscilla Barringer for Lisa Weber
Silvia Correa for Debbie Tucker
Karen Brown for Anne Campbell

No comments: