Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday MM

Good Morning!

Our EOG training will take place this afternoon from 3:15-5:00 in Ms. Fusco's room. ALL certified teachers are required to attend tonight's meeting if they did not attend Monday.

SIOP Training is available for online registration. The session is July 20-22 at the Children's Center. All residential certified staff are strongly encouraged to attend.

SchoolWires Migration training is Thursday after-school in the lab. Register on-line for one of the 30 spots.

All Payroll for May 14-June 15 will be entered by Marilea on May 12th. If you have a planned absence for that time period you must complete the request for leave form and submit it to the office before May 11th!

A note from Sarah

Brunson Staff:
I wanted to express a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their love and support the past year. Beginning a family has not been the easiest life experience, but Eric and I are so hopeful and positive about our future. I thank you all for your love and kindness. Your words, prayers and support have meant the world. I was overwhelmed by everyone's generosity at the shower. Believe me when I say, I know how lucky I am to have you all in my life. Thanks again for everything!
Sarah B.


No subs today

No comments: