Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday MM

Good Morning!

Let's all focus on being engaged. I am guilty of floating through moments and having time pass me by in many personal and professional interactions. Today, as I think of ways to engage students in learning, I am going to try to be engaged myself. What does it feel like and how can I avoid becoming disengaged? Let's see if this model we provide changes the way student's view us?

Looking forward to the Prospective HAG tour this afternoon and I also have a meeting with Lila Cruishanks, who is promoting a Recess program Called "Playworks." I am so impressed with the YMCA PACES program and the benefits our students have gained from instruction in healthy habits. I hope we can expand the concept and will share details at the next faculty meeting.

Speaking of which, the magnet team is planning a fantastic event for next Wednesday, be sure to adjust your schedule and participate in the creation of our future.

Subs:
Mary Leyendecker for Deb Fidali
Kim Dishner for Donna McGeee
Charles Kirby for Paige Sipe

No comments: